Have you ever experienced an abrupt malfunction of your CVD furnace? You are only a few days away from an important deadline but your equipment company is slow to respond to your S.O.S. Or, as the production manager, you receive a report on the unstable behavior of your CVD furnace but the equipment company says you have to wait two weeks just to get a technician to arrive at your site. Rest assured! This will never happen with Tystar's equipment. Tystar furnaces are extremely robust and reliable. Even in the event of a malfunction, our engineers will walk you through a manual operation mode so that system operations can continue until we get there. This is only one of the 33 reasons why you should buy Tystar products. Our engineering team, with over 30 years of experience, is quick to respond, highly experienced, and will never give up until the issues are completely resolved. Tystar's mission is to meet the semiconductor/MEMS industries needs with quality products and service. As the CEO of Tystar Corporation, I personally guarantee your full satisfaction as detailed in our catalog. Dr. Wayne H. Choe, Chief Executive Officer
- Each process tube (chamber) has its own monitor control computer.
- The computer has multiple recipes stored.
- The computer will retain its memory for 30 days in the event of a brown or black out.
- The Temperature Controller has a dual algorithm with
- Feedforward as well as PID functions.
- Sliding PCB drawers and swivel control consoles are used for ease of maintenance.
- All software used in the system is SECS II compatible.
- There is power on diagnostics.
- Gas control panels and scavenger exhausts are designed with low particle generation in mind.
Robust & Reliable
- Auto/manual switching in the event of an unexpected controller failure.
- Sophisticated and high speed controls.
- Rigorously tested and certified parts.
- Individual tube control for failure independence from tube to tube.
- EPROM established safety controls.
- A multi-step abort sequence to prevent damage to the process or equipment in the event of an emergency shut down.
Excellent Post-Sales Support
- 24 hour response to any inquiry or service request even after the warranty expires.
- Unlimited process and system support for the entire lifetime of the equipment.
- Process data support utilizing the largest library of process data gathered over 30 years.
High Return on Investment
- Tystar's proprietary isothermal system design enables.
- Very affordable price, beating any leading manufacturer.
- A small footprint, saving expensive clean room space.
- High efficiency through reducing gas and electricity use by >50%.